Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Beautiful Heart

Here is my latest poem. I wish to dedicate this to my wife. Here it is:

Beautiful Heart

In action, thought and example
You reveal your beautiful heart.
You are my eternal candle
Whose flames kindness and love impart.

Your virtue is precious treasure.
Humility and patience last.
These qualities beyond measure
Over decades you have amassed.

Your heart touches in word and deed,
Ready to extend compassion.
Your kindness touches those in need
Through each noble word and action.

Your virtues I will remember
Every day of my life with you.
Your beautiful heart is treasure
And reflects all you say and do.

The poem consists of four stanzas with four verses each. The rhyme scheme is a,b,a,b and each verse has eight syllables. Beautiful Heart is a tribute to virtues such as kindess, love and patience.


No comments:

Featured Post

Finding the Proto-Form

Related languages have a number of words which are similar to one another. In the branch of linguistics known as historical linguistics, the...